Road map “Increase of power infrastructure availability”
In 2012 the Government of the Russian Federation set a task in the field of improvement of conditions for business activity: to provide essential reduction of the terms of passing procedures in the areas of state regulation (including connection to networks) of the subjects of entrepreneurial activity and the cost of these procedures, including the implementation of the road maps for improvement of the investment climate in Russia.
Within the Resolution # 1144-R of 30.06.2012 the plan of measures “Increase of availability of power infrastructure” (further – the road map) which contains the actions urged to facilitate the conditions of connection of users to power infrastructure in Russia and is approved and provides:
- – improvement of the rules of technological connection to power networks and creation of conditions of reduction of the terms and stages of technological connection;
- – improvement of a legal mechanism of redistribution of free capacity;
- – decrease in tariffs for technological connection;
- – introduction of uniform standards of information disclosure on technological connection;
- – increase of efficiency of the use of existing resources of network organizations.
By results of the executed actions in 2013 Russia managed to rise considerably in the international rating “Doing Business” on availability of power infrastructure: Russia moved from the 188th on the 117th place.